General Status →
- Version of the Nginx server
- Version of the Nginx Lua module
- Version of Luameter
- Current Unix timestamp of the server
- Current uptime of the Nginx server
Connections status →
These metrics are taken from the stub_status module of Nginx.
- Current number of active client connections including Waiting connections.
- Current number of connections where nginx is reading the request header.
- Current number of connections where nginx is writing the response back to the client.
- Current number of idle client connections waiting for a request.
Zone and Upstream metrics →For each configured server zone and upstream address, the following metrics are available.
- Total number of client requests processed.
Total number of responses and break down by each status code.
Also group status code by its class as
- Total number of bytes received from clients.
- Total number of bytes sent to clients.
Average request rate over current server lifetime and the one, five, and fifteen minutes
exponentially-weighted moving average of request rate. These moving averages are similar to
the load averages in
A snapshot of sampled requests processing time which is representative of
(roughly) the last five minutes of data. It provides the
medianas well as the
99thpercentile at 99.9% confidence level with a 5% margin of error assuming a normal distribution.
This is the only sample based metrics of Luameter and it's using a similar algorithm to a Histogram with Exponentially Decaying Reservoirs in use by Dropwizard's Metrics library.
hittotal number of cache hit in this zone
misstotal number of cache miss in this zone
bypasstotal number of cache bypass in this zone
expiredtotal number of cache expired in this zone
staletotal number of cache stale in this zone
updatingtotal number of cache updating in this zone
revalidatingtotal number of cache revalidating in this zone